thestarsarefading!
about
Vintage Icons
Welcome. This blog is purposely for photos, quotes, and a few rambles every now and then. So basically, this is just my random online journal.

main blog
affiliates


walking down memory lane
By post:
Inspiring Quotes #1

tagboard

Quotes #1
Saturday, November 21, 2009 @ 5:15 AM

He isn’t my boyfriend- but I love his hugs, his smile, his advice, his love, his kindness, & the times we laugh together- I guess I fell in love with our friendship

All my life I thought I needed the perfect setting, the perfect opportunity & the perfect way to tell someone I love them but suddenly, I realized I don’t need any of that because I know it’ll be perfect as long as I’m saying it to you.

You only have 3 choices when it comes to love: give up, give in and give it your all. You just need to decide - which one is worth it.

If we’re perfect for each other, and if we’re meant to be with each other, we will be with each other. Maybe not now, or tomorrow, but later, and I can promise you that.

A couple was celebrating their 1st year anniversary. The man gave the woman a dead rose attached 2 it. The woman felt insulted & slapped d man. Sad part is, the note read: “this s me w/o you.”

Someday I’ll die. No more talks, laughter and tears. But there will always be traces to live by. If I die surely my life would end but when I die, you can still continue talking and I’ll listen.

You’re the reason I live, you’re the reason I’d die, you’re the reason I smile yet breakdown and cry. You’re the reason I keep going and the reason I fall. But without you in my life, I’m nothing at all.

Some people are plain fools, some are really stupid. When you love someone who doesn’t love you back desperately, you are a fool. If you don’t have any idea that somewhere, somebody loves you, you’re stupid. Admittedly, I know I’m a fool. I just hope that you aren’t stupid.

Everyone in this world is different, but the people who are truly brave enough to show their differences are considered embarrassing or not normal. Maybe, the “normal” people in this world are just scared to show who they really are…

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
-Oprah Winfrey

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
-Winnie the Pooh

If you think a guy is too good to be true, then he is
-Oprah Winfrey

One night, they argued. The next day, the guy gave flowers and chocolates. They sat and looked at the stars.
GF: “is this your way of saying sorry?”
BF: “no, this is my way of saying goodbye.”

What’s the hardest part in ending a relationship? Not the feeling of letting go, not the part of goodbye, but going through every damn day and having to remember it.

We don’t choose the person we fall for or get attracted with…it just hits us like a speeding bullet and… BANG!!! We couldn’t feel it at first, unless we see ourselves bleeding…

We used to think that life is a fairytale: full of magic, exciting, vivid! But that was a long time ago… Now we know that there’s more to life than just “happily ever after…”

We’ve learned that we get wiser each day…And no fairy can lead us to happy ending. We decide, we struggle…And somehow we begin to understand…That we have the power to make each day better than yesterday.

Always make your absence felt; in such a way that somebody misses you. But let not your absence be so long that somebody starts to learn to live without you.

1 Being broken hearted is like having a broken pair of ribs… on the outside, it looks like there’s nothing wrong but every breath hurts…

Waiting for someone you love is never easy. It may even be irrelevant especially if the one you love isn’t aware that you’re waiting…

it’s hard to fall in love again, when you’re still attached to your past. You must learn to let go and open your heart to someone else. It’s not easy to do but sometimes, you just have to.

It's best to wait for the one available, best to wait for the one you love than the one who’s around, best to wait for the right one because life is too short to be wasted on the wrong one.

When you love, you thought you would never get tired. You thought it would never end. But sometimes, you need to be tired to realize that love too can end especially if it wasn’t meant to be.

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It’s you that I’m thinking when I lay down at night. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.

You wanted friendship, I gave it to you. You wanted me to care for you, I did. You made me fall in love with you, I fell for you. You wanted to break my heart, I’m giving it all to you coz I’ll always love you.

Somewhere in your heart try to find a place for me, somewhere in your heart I won’t care where it would be. One little corner might not mean so much to you, but one little corner is all I ask of you.

When you truly care for someone, you don’t look for faults, you don’t look for mistakes, instead you fight for the mistakes, you expect the faults and you overlook the excuses.

People seldom say I love you. And when they do it’s either too late or the love is gone. But when I say I love you, it doesn’t mean you have to stay but I wish you’ll never go away.

Would you be kind to let yourself be my teddy bear? Someone I could hug, I could kiss, I could cry on. But don’t worry about looking for your own teddy bear because you already got me.

Everyday I walk towards you, hoping that I’d somehow get to be with u, for at least a moment. But it’s hard for me to catch up with you if you’re also trying to catch up with someone else.

You’re someone who’s different, but who wants to be the same as everyone else. And that, in my view, is a serious illness.
— Paulo Coehlo

The Man who defends his friends is never overwhelmed by the storms of life; he is strong enough to come through difficulties and carry on.
— Paulo Coelho

It’s the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary.
— Paulo Coelho

We need to forget what we think we are, so that we can really become what we are.
— Paulo Coelho

When stargirls cry, they do not shed tears. They shed light.
- Jerry Spinelli

Labels:

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome